Monday, July 14, 2014

Prepping for a new school year

Raise your hand if you're already preparing for the new school year.

Don't lie. I know you are doing it too. This is the only time we really have "vacation", and all we can think about is the next school year. Don't worry; it's completely natural. (I am a biologist and I can confirm this.)

Did you know that back to school sales are happening ALREADY? Dang, back to school is becoming like Black Friday. Every year it just gets earlier and earlier! Here are some of the ads that I've come across. I don't know about you, but I will be taking all the sales I can find!

Please note that I don't work for any of these places. I just like to pass on deals to my fellow educators because I know how much we are all struggling. If you are one of those lucky teachers who does not have to worry about school supplies, pass this information on to a friend, please. 

Click the links below to go to the sale websites (I shortened them to make it easier.) Please note that these sales are for the week of July 13-19, 2014.

:) Cheers!
-- S

No comments:

Post a Comment