Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Second semester blues...

Oye... second semester really hits you hard, doesn't it?

I apologize that I have been absent for so long. This school year has been particularly rough. But, now we are on spring break (woo!) and I have some time to post!

I have a lot of news coming next week. For now, I will just update you on my TpT store. New products include:

The Amazing Dissolving Lollipops -- A lab activity on factors that affect dissolving

Phase Changes of Water lab -- Students learn what really happens when water goes from solid, to liquid, to gas

Bacteria in Yogurt lab -- Always a crowd pleaser! Students use plain yogurt and methylene blue to view bacteria cells with a microscope.

Transcription and Translation practice -- This worksheet contains 5 different DNA strands for students to decode. Students must first write the mRNA strand, and then the amino acid strand. There are 10 codons each, for a total of 50 practice problems!


If you need a specific handout or lab activity, feel free to message me and I'll see what I can find!


Cheers!
- S :)

No comments:

Post a Comment